Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Book Challenges of 2013 and 2014

I'm always up for a good blog challenge. It's a good way to make new blogger friends and a great way to expand your blog, in a way.

A new year means new fun challenges to partake in! So with this new year up and running, I want to look back at the bunch of book challenges I participated in 2013. And when I say "participated" I don't necessary mean completed. xD

2013 To Be Read Pile Reading Challenge


I had 20 on my list, and I ticked off 15. I think that's a great accomplishment! I'm pleased with myself! :)

Romance Reading Challenge 2013


I've been submitting most of the romance books I read during the year, and I've ticked everything on my list except one! One of the books I was really excited on reading "My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris". I COMPLETELY forgot I had it. :/

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge


This was a really fun challenge! I was freaking out the entire 15 days because I was worried I would miss a day. So I would schedule all these posts and reread them before I finally posted them all up. 

Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge
I aimed to finish 42 books, and when I did, I just kept on reading and my numbers went up I finished 49 books on 2013. Yay for that! 

I don't feel like participating in that many challenges this 2014. I want to freely read what I want and not worry about the restrictions some challenges give me. So I'm just doing one.

Challenge yourself and see how many books you can finish this 2014
I am aiming for something attainable - 40 books 
Yay for that! 

What challenges are you participating in this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!