Monday, November 4, 2013

[Fashion] To Relax, To Convey, To Enjoy + OOTD


My good friend Sasha had this urge to go into a café to blow of some stress, so she called me up and asked if I wanted to come with, and for those of you who know me, you know that I love me my coffee!

It's been quite a while since I did a proper fashion post, It's been all about books these days , and since I've been wanted to really do a proper outfit of the day post, I finally got off my little patuti and went for it! 

I now realize; while carrying around my or my sisters DSLR camera, that it's really uncomfortable when people stare at me with curiosity in their eyes. But of course it's human nature to be curious so I forced myself not to care that people were staring because this was what I wanted to do after all. 

After months and maybe even years of seeing all these famous bloggers around the blogosphere, I've always wondered how they take all of their photos. Who takes it for them? I on the other hand usually have no one to take proper photos of me and/or my outfit. But today, I had Sasha! 






This is Sasha!


And of course, this is me.

The sky earlier today was very gloomy but the weather was nice. It felt so good to walk around with the small swooshes of the wind blowing through you. It felt like an instant stress relief. And when the clouds started to part ways, the sky looked so beautiful. It barely gets cloudy here in Bahrain. 


At first we couldn't decide which café to go to, but we eventually settled with our usual, Starbucks. "When in doubt, go to Starbucks." We were surprised to see that the Starbuck branch we went to was under renovation, and we were forced to sit outside. Thankfully for the great weather, it was all good. We both ordered the same drinks. Hazelnut Latte, it's my new favorite drink and I completely recommend it! 

Spending your afternoon talking and gossiping with one of your best friends over a cup of coffee is always a great stress relief in my opinion. You get to let it all out and enjoy your nice cup for coffee at the same time. 

Don't you just love those times when you get the urge to just get out of the house and do something fun! xD


My Outfit
My entire outfit is basically hand-me-downs (HMD) today. 
Oversized Flannel Shirt - China xD | Half Button Up Shirt - HMD | Black Tights - At a Bazaar | Studded Flats - New Look | Satchel Bag - Charles & Keith 



Sasha's Outfit
Simple, casual and comfortable
Shirt - Aeropostale | Jeans - H&M | Beige ballet flats

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!