Wednesday, November 6, 2013

[Books] 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Roundup


Hello fellow readers and bloggers! 

As I was surfing through multiple blogs during my past time, I came across this 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge at Good Book and Good Wine. It was created by the blogger herself, April.

I know I'm a couple of months late, but whatever! It's fun! plus it gives me an excuse to blog xD

It's basically blogging with random topics every day for 15 days. The topics are given on the photo below. It's going to be super fun! And I'm excited to start. 

Though I am worried that I won't be able to post up everyday (time to use to handy dandy 'schedule' option)





Day 1 - 15 Book Related Confessions

Day 2 - Bedtime Reading Ritual

Day 3 - Blogging BFFS

Day 4 - Last book I flung across the room

Day 5 - Tear Jerker

Day 6 - How I shop for books

Day 7 - Blogging Quirks

Day 8 - 15 things that appeal to me on blogs

Day 9 - Why I blog about books

Day 10 - What book to read next

Day 11 - 5 Best Blog Posts

Day 12 - Fighting Blogger Fatigue


Day 13 - Under appreciated book EVERYONE should read 

Day 14 - Deal Breakers

Day 15 - Book Blogging Mentors


Challenge completed! *holds fist in air*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!