Wednesday, November 20, 2013

[Books] 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day 15 - Book Blogging Mentors


This is the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge that was created by April from Good Books & Good Wine. It is basically posting up random post with questions from the photo down bellow. It's all pretty fun so far, so come and join us!



Day 15 - Who are your book blogging mentors?

My sister, I am still surprised as how she can juggle book blogging along with her job. 'Tis amazing! I can call her my actual mentor when it comes to book blogging.

But when it comes to the bloggers I look up to - It doesn't only go down to book bloggers but food, fashion and lifestyle bloggers as well.

Well there is
Naj (my sister) from Unputdownable Books
Elizabeth from Delightfully Tackey
Alissa from The Adored Life
Jessie from Mini Penny

Yeah so much for book bloggers. I haven't settled on a particular book blogger mentor. ehe.  ^^;
The bloggers I've mentions are the main blogs I visit and look up to. :3

Who are your blogger mentors? 


I have successfully finished this 15 day challenge! Yay! I almost forgot about this post though. My week has been as busy as a bee. xD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!