Tuesday, November 19, 2013

[Books] 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day 14 - Deal Breakers


This is the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge that was created by April from Good Books & Good Wine. It is basically posting up random post with questions from the photo down bellow. It's all pretty fun so far, so come and join us!



Day 14 - Tell us your deal breakers

What are the things about books that bother me the most? It's not much but..

When the protagonist does stupid things
As in completely idiotic things that one wouldn't do in real life because its impractical! It just annoys the hell out of me.

Repeated story lines 
As much as I enjoy series, there are just some books that go on the same cycle throughout every book of the series. I can get passed it but just saying that it can get a little boring and predictable.

Over the top details
Details are a great asset when it comes to the perfect novel, but there is something I call Over the top details that is just a little bit too much. Details of what the characters are wearing, about what type of brink was used to build the house, etc. As much as I love the details to fill in the blanks of my imaginations, I feel like the writer is just prolonging the end to make the book longer.

Yeah that's it! That's all I could think of!
The rest of the time I'm too focused on how good the book is to notice what things that bother me. xD

Have a great day everyone! ^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!