Sunday, November 17, 2013

[Books] 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day 12 - Fighting Blogger Fatigue


This is the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge that was created by April from Good Books & Good Wine. It is basically posting up random post with questions from the photo down bellow. It's all pretty fun so far, so come and join us!



Day 12 - How do you fight blogger fatigue?

I honestly don't really get fatigue because of blogging. I enjoy blogging. It relaxes me and because I like to take my time with my posts. :3

But if I do ever happen to get fatigue due to blogging, I would just have a cup of tea or two and let myself breathe because I'll probably need to finish writing this post. Reread the post and pass out.

Other alternatives would be, write a draft post and fix it up the next day. There's no rush is there? I like to take my time with my posts

Have a great day everyone! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!