Saturday, November 16, 2013

[Books] 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day 11- 5 Best Blog Posts


This is the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge that was created by April from Good Books & Good Wine. It is basically posting up random post with questions from the photo down bellow. It's all pretty fun so far, so come and join us!



Day 11 - 5 of your Best Blog Posts

Five of my best blog post huh? *looks through archives*

To Relax, To Convey, To Enjoy
I think this one is one of my favorite posts. Though it's not a book post it's a fashion post It feels like one of my best posts.

The Castor Chronicles Series Review
The review of the entire Castor Chronicles series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohle. I enjoyed the series but honestly it was a little bit too repetitive.

What to wear when IT attacks
Again, not a book post but a fashion post but ladies, I'm sure this will help some of you when a certain something comes-a-calling on a work day and you're too "blah" to pick out what to wear to work..

The Secrets of a Summer Night by Lisa Kleypas Review
I absolutely love this series. I'm was also extremely happy with this review because well I don't want to boast but it got featured in one of the local news papers here in Bahrain! yay!

DOME Food Review
Ehe.. food review.
I'm sure there are other DOME branches around the world, well I went to the branch here in Bahrain and reviewed their food, service and whatnot.

Well, I personally think these are my five best blog posts. I picked them best on the number of views and through the value of my wits. Ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!