Thursday, November 14, 2013

[Books] 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day 9 - Why blog about books

This is the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge that was created by April from Good Books & Good Wine. It is basically posting up random post with questions from the photo down bellow. It's all pretty fun so far, so come and join us!


Day 9 - Why do you blog about books?

My sister was the first to start an actual book blog and honestly, I just copied her, like I've always done since the beginning for my time. Just seeing her interact with so many different people through her blog inspired me, and I guess it's what pushed me to actually start up my own book blog. 

But I didn't want to only keep it as just books. I combined all the things I liked and saw myself doing in the future someway or another and just made a blog about it all. Hence "Interested in ALL" came to place. 

And that's basically it! :3

To those who have book blogs
Why did YOU start a book blog?
I'm interested to know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!