Wednesday, November 13, 2013

[Books] 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day 8 - 15 things that appeal to me on blogs


This is the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge that was created by April from Good Books & Good Wine. It is basically posting up random post with questions from the photo down bellow. It's all pretty fun so far, so come and join us!



Day 8 - Quick! Write 15 things that appeal to me on blogs

Oh waw! 15 things? Okay GO! *types*


  1. The pretty wide header 
  2. The plain but beautiful background 
  3. The LARGE photos that fill up the entire blog
  4. Funny book reviews and their funny GIFS 
  5. Creative and organized sidebar
  6. All that pastel colors O.O
  7. International Giveaways xD 
  8. Weekly Memes that I can join myself
  9. Cute and creative rating systems
  10. Fun monthly and/or yearly challenges
  11. Dark font on a light background - It just burns my eyes whenever I read a post with light font and a dark background! It BLINDS me! 
  12. Social media links - If you have a pinterest with interesting boards, I will follow you.! (that's not meant to sound like a threat) 
  13. Currently reading badge on the sidebar
  14. Posts besides books every now and then
  15. NO MUSIC - I don't know why people put music on their blogs, it makes everything so slow, and when you switch tabs you don't know where the music's coming from and you need to close everything one by one! 
Okay that was really fun! I was literally doing some quick thinking. 

What are the random things that appeal to you guys on blogs! 
Not just book blogs, other kinds of blogs as well!
Tell meh! Tell meh all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!