Tuesday, November 12, 2013

[Books] 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day 7 - Blogging Quirks


This is the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge that was created by April from Good Books & Good Wine. It is basically posting up random post with questions from the photo down bellow. It's all pretty fun so far, so come and join us!



Day 7 - Talk about your blogging quirks

I don't have much blogging quirks, or at least I don't notice them.
Well anyways, here are a bunch that I could think of:

  • When I finish a book, I have to straight up review it. I can't just leave it hanging since the after-effects of the book is still fresh in my mind.
  • I try to be completely honest and nice as possible in my reviews. Even if I don't like or can't relate to the book. 
  • I sometimes take notes when I read to help me with my reviews. 
  • When it comes to challenges like this one, I get so freaked out that I have to schedule a whole bunch of posts so that I don't miss a day. 
  • I make my own background, header, button, etc for my blog. I can't let anyone else do them for me. 
  • I try to keep my blog folder organized with all the photos, review drafts, and .psd files. 

Oh gosh that was hard to think of. Anyways, that was fun! xD

What are YOUR blogging quirks!
Let me know because I would love to read them! xD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!