Sunday, November 10, 2013

[Books] 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day 5 - Tear Jerker

This is the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge that was created by April from Good Books & Good Wine. It is basically posting up random post with questions from the photo down bellow. It's all pretty fun so far, so come and join us!


Day 5 - Recommend a Tear Jerker


The book that's made me cry...I don't remember the last book that really made me cry. I don't usually cry; like sobbing swollen eyed crying, it's usually just one or two tears that I have to fan my face to dry out.



I think it was Goodnight, Brian by Steven Manchester. (Review, Amazon)

I received this book from the man himself; Mr. Manchester, for a review.

Goodnight, Brian is about a young boy who is ill and was declared unable to make it in the world, but his entire family; especially his grandmother, kept their faith and hopes high for the best.

This book was very emotional and heartbreaking and I think it serves as a tear jerker.

What was the last book that made you sob like a baby?
Let me know! xD



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!