Friday, November 8, 2013

[Books] 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day 3 - Blogging BFFs


This is the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge that was created by April from Good Books & Good Wine. It is basically posting up random post with questions from the photo down bellow. It's all pretty fun so far, so come and join us!


Day 3 - Who are your blogging BFFs?

I've had this official blog for quite a while now, and I've been posting on here on and off. My book reviews are honestly the thing that keeps this blog alive so far.

As for Blogging BFFS, I haven't got any. :(
Sad, I know. But all I want to do is to feed my urges to write, and so I do that with this blog. If I happen to get a blogging BFF in the process of all this than that's great! 

Having companions with you along your way to happiness is what makes everything 10x better! 

Happy Reading Lovelies! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!