Sunday, September 1, 2013

[Books] Percy Jackson & The Olympians #3 - Titans Curse by Rick Riordan

Goodreads
August 26 - 28 2013

Synopsis


When the goddess Artemis goes missing, she is believed to have been kidnapped. And now it's up to Percy and his friends to find out what happened. Who is powerful enough to kidnap a goddess? They must find Artemis before the winter solstice, when her influence on the Olympian Council could swing an important vote on the war with the titans. Not only that, but first Percy will have to solve the mystery of a rare monster that Artemis was hunting when she disappeared—a monster rumored to be so powerful it could destroy Olympus forever.



Review 

Just a note: this review is going to be quite short, but enjoy! 

The Titans Curse, the third book of the Percy Jackson & The Olympians series by Rick Riordan. 
I started the book off with a smile and a little bit of a giggle. It sucked me in with its simple humor and bluntness from the first chapter, and next thing I knew it I was already on chapter 8. 

One thing I really enjoy in this series is that there always seems to be fights and battles going on in almost every chapter. It really keeps the reader reading. 

I've enjoyed the past two books, and I enjoyed this one. 
Although I think this one is my favorite so far. I still have one book to go. 

This is a simple, humorous, easy read. If you are into mythology and loads of fights, this is the book for you. It is a little bit mild action details, but it's something simple to enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!