Monday, July 1, 2013

[Fashion] New York City, Times Square Look

It's a fashion post!!

While I was working, it's either I saw something or heard something that made me think of New York City and Time Square. I then closed my eyes and saw myself standing in the middle of Time Square, watching the New York traffic and people making their way to work on a busy morning or afternoon. And I just saw myself standing there, and then I started to picture my outfit.

I imagined myself wearing a long skirt with a slit on the side, with a pastel colored top with something over it, like a cardigan, and pairing it all with combat boots, some sunglasses and messenger bag.

I decided combat boots because they are comfortable and if I were to walk around all day, my feet wouldn't hurt as much. xD

It has somewhat of a gothic feel to it, but the pastels really brings it all out. Some gold jewelry would really finish up this outfit.

This is just one of the outfits I pictured myself wearing when I go to New York.

So here it is. I love it, and I hope you all like it too! ^^

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!