Saturday, May 4, 2013

April Favorites 2013

Hello there everyone!

I bring you all my first favorites post and video! YAY!!

I recently decided to start making videos that are related to what I post on my blog, such as Fashion videos, Make-up videos, In my mail box videos, etc. :)

I'm quite excited about it! xD

So here are my favorites for last month (April). These are just some things that I've grown enjoy throughout the month of April.



Benefit Browzings (Sephora) 
Bench Organics Moroccan Argan Oil - I'm sorry I can't find a link (/Bench)

I have no book favorites last month since I've only read 2 books. :(


I filmed this in the morning and it took me the entire afternoon to edit and upload it. ahahaha but it was super dooper fun! ^O^

Thats it for now! (^.^)/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!