Saturday, March 2, 2013

[Fashion] My love at first sight


That's right. My love at first sight was with a pair of shoes. 

I was walking around the shoe section at New Look on Sunday and my heart literally stopped when I saw these up on the rack. The best part of them was that it was on SALE! 

Maroon Oxford Heels

I honestly didn't care if I had anything to pair them with, I just had to have them! 


Maroon Oxford Heels

Bought at: New Look
For: BD9.500 ($25)

These heels come in black too, if anyone is interested! xD 

I will probably do a "What to wear with this..." blog post with these heels soon. Or maybe in a few weeks? xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!