Sunday, September 16, 2012

[Fashion] My Autumn Fav

Hello all!! 

Since autumn is just around the corner in some countries,
I come baring my Autumn favorite! 



Dress: H&M
Cardigan: Bershka
Boots: Forever21

These are the things that I've been dying to wear since I bought them...
Well, it's just my dress that I've been dying to wear. I bought this dress earlier this year and it was about $15 because it was on sale that time. I haven't found the proper opportunity to wear it since. Until now that is.

The cardigan, my sister bought for me that was about $23, it was a tad bit expensive but it's worth it. I've been hunting around for a proper cardigan for ages!

My boots, I bought a year ago. They were about $26 and I've been wearing them since I bought them, because they look awesome!

So this is my autumn favorite for this autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!