Sunday, July 1, 2012

[Books] Monthly Review Wrap-up: June


Good day everyone!

It's July already! OMG! That was sooo fast.
Lets get to it shall we.

I only read 3 books last month (June), and one of which was on my to-be-read pile. The Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade. 

Here are my reviews for June

The Queen of the Dead - Stacey Kade
I Kissed a Zombie and I liked it - Adam Selzer
Ditched: A Love Story - Robin Mellom 

Just if you all want to join the TBR Pile Challenge and if you're wondering who will be handling the wrap-up posts for each month.
To-be-Read Pile (TBR Pile) Challenge - Here

It seems pretty sad, reading only 3 books on June. Same as number as on May. I'm 3 books behind on my 2012 reading challenge on goodreads. I blame university. Hopefully this month I'll be reading more.

I bid you all a good day!
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!