Saturday, April 7, 2012

[Books, Review] Vampire Dimitri by Colleen Gleason



Summary
A Dracule nobleman, Dimitri has been annoyed--and bewitched--by his mortal ward Maia Woodmore for too long. In the looming battle between Dracule factions, all pretenses will shatter as Maia and Dimitri come together in an unholy union of danger, desperation, and fiercest desire.


Review
Vampire Dimitri, the second edition to A Book of the Regency Draculia.
I took so long with this book. It felt like ages., but it was actually just a few weeks.

Even though it's a really good book, I really enjoyed reading it, but I don't have the drive to actually read it for some reason.

I have to be honest, that I skipped some parts that repeated itself from Vampire Voss, and the parts with Chas and Narcise. I'm sorry, I'm just not very fond of them both.

I love how Dimitri and Maia's love is similar to Beauty and the Beast. It's so romantic !

The ending was good. I didn't expect those certain events to occur. I thought Alexander would find another person he loves, then him and Maia will have to not get married. But Noo... He had to turn because he is stupid. I never really liked Alexander.

The book all in all was great. I would recommend it to those who love reading historical romance and paranormal books.
Even though I won't be reading Vampire Narcise.

★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!