Saturday, March 3, 2012

[Fashion] Coral Pink Top & Nude Flower Ring


I wanted to share what I recently bought on the weekend. Shopping saves my life from depression sometimes, and its amazing. 

The first thing I bought was a Nude Flower Ring. Its a medium sized ring. Recently I've been craving for one of those big rings. I never use to like them, but now I realize how much they make your look, look better.

And the second clothing item I bought was a long sleeve half cut shirt. Its a thin shirt, good for both winter and summer. For winter to wear something underneath and something warm on top, and for Summer to just wear something underneath. 
Pair this with a long necklace, and some studded earrings.  
Its a very everyday lay'd back comfy look.



I bought these 2 things at Forever21. Thank you Forever21 for making my life so glamours. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!