Friday, February 3, 2012

[Fashion] Peach Pink Outfit

Peach Pink Summer Outfit

Yesterday, my sister was so kind enough to buy me new shoes. The shoes I wanted to buy for a while now. Last year, I found this gorgeous summer dress. Every time I go to the mall, I would always find something that will suit the dress, like a cardigan, shoes, jewelry, bags. I would go hunting for these things. 

Finally, I got the perfect shoes for the dress. But of course, I would also wear flats with the dress of the same color. 

The Dress

The Shoes

It Makes

This outfit is perfect for summer, I've been waiting for summer to approach so I can wear it. You could pair it with other nude colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!