Monday, January 2, 2012

[Fashion] Developing your own style


My New Years Resolution is "Developing my own Unique Style and Go Shopping for it" 

I have begun googleling and searching for ways on how to develop your own style...
I love Collegefashion.net, They give out such great advice and ideas on fashion. 
Here are some links that will help you develop your own unique style

5 Tips to Help You Develop Your Own Personal Style

You should explore around the site, to get more ideas, etc, and because its really fun. 

I heard that this year the lucky colors are Red, Pink, Purple, Green and Brown.
Don't worry if these certain colors don't match your skin tone, you could always get a different shade of those colors. 

Love Fashion, its awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!