Tuesday, January 17, 2012

[Book, Review] Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella



Becky Brandon (nee Bloomwood) is pregnant. Obviously, note the title, and if you read the book before this, you'll know.
She's pregnant, yes. Dying to know whether its a girl on boy. Dying to have a celebrity as her obstetrician.
She gets her celebrity obstetrician, but what shocks is that, that obstetrician is her husband; Luke, ex girlfriend.
Poor Becky...

I actually finished this book a few days ago, I've been too busy to write a review. Shopaholic and Baby is the 5th book of the Shopaholic Series. I've read Shopaholic and Sister(Book 4 of the Shopaholic Series, in 2009. I think it was in book 4 when the series started to have great impact on me. I shed-ed a tear or two during book 4.

Shopaholic & Baby is just great. In the beginning of the book, I've already started to crack up and I had to stop myself from laughing because everyone was sleeping. I also cried a bit by the ending. It was just too sad. >.< Poor thing, Becky.

I actually thought Luke was really having an affair and is really confused about this relationship with Becky. But No; Thank God!, Luke is such a sweet heart, and is just a very busy man. I wish I would have a husband like him, but less busy.

Becky, as always, exaggerates every single thing she hears and thinks about. I love the way she thinks though, it always inspires me in some ways. I am slowly turning in to a shopaholic.

Conclusion, I loved that book. Its such a good book for those who love life and love shopping.

★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!