Wednesday, December 28, 2011

[Music] Alice Nine new Album, Hyde's Autobiography


(c) 
Alice Nine to release a new album entitled "9" to release on February 22 2012.

I am so excited for their new album. They have always been one of my favorite jrock bands. There is going to be new songs included in the track list as always. I am still attached to their old music. I hope this one will be better. 

Source/Read more here:
Tokyohive


(c)
Hyde from L'arc~en~ciel and VAMPS is going to release his own autobiography.

Now this I am looking forward too. If it was to be translated in English, I would read it, Since its going to be in Japanese, I will try to read it. xD
It is also said that Hyde will be the one to write his biography.

Source/Read more:
Tokyohive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment and letting me know that you exist! It is always so great to hear from one of my lovely readers!